N.V.S. Dance Competition Season 2011
So far (we still have 2 more competitions to go) Cara's regional team has placed first in their tap routine and second in their jazz.
Here's her 7-8 dance team in their "Be Our Guest" costumes. These girls have a great time together and luckily so do their mom's. Their coach Miss Kourtney is so patient and does a great job at keeping this rowdy bunch tamed.
Here's Cara accepting the first place trophy (overall) for their "Cotton Eye Joe" dance. We needed to go over the word choreographer before, because when asked by the MC who her choreographer was she totally froze...so funny!!!
So we've now got the first two competitions (Applause and Star Systems) out of our way. Cara has totally relaxed and keeps asking me when she has her next one. It's a lot of fun watching her interact with her dance friends. I'm so proud of her!!!
Ryleigh will be joining her next year. I don't know how I'm going to change costumes, reapply make up, touch up on eyelashes, take potty brakes......but I can't wait. I may have to hire my Mom to come out during dance competition season. I've been a baseball mom for so long (which I also love) so it's been nice to spend a little time with my girls doing GIRL things!!!!

5 comments:
Yipee! Congratulations to Cara, I can see she must be a showstopper :)
Kristin
How lucky for Cara to be the one to receive the trophy. How fun! Maybe when Isaac is a little bit older I could come to see her dance. I would love that!
So, so cute! She looks adorable! Love the cowgirl outfit!
are you kidding me...she is gorgous, and getting so big i can't barely handle it....so so cute
Wow... and you thought my kids looked older!!!
Looks like a great experience for her!
Post a Comment