Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can I get a YEE HAW!!!
I never make Carson do anything when it comes to extra stuff at school, however I MADE him go to the Western Dance. I told him that I really wanted him to go and have fun, dance, hang with his friends, and I promised him he would have a good time. After weeks of arguing about it he finally accepted that I was serious and so he went to the dance. I did not make him dress up or make him dance, but after a few songs and LOTS of cookies he decided to join his friends on the dance floor. Of course they spent the first few songs being goofy and making fun of each other but it's funny how as the time went on they were all dancing seriously....I mean come on-they had some cute 5th grade girls to impress. I was so proud of Carson. His dad absolutely will not dance so I expected the same but he proved me wrong. I told him sports weren't everything and that being well rounded was a great gift to have. I'm so glad I stuck to my word--on our way home he said "Okay Mom you're right I had a really good time". YEE HAW for Carson and for me!!!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Way to go! That is awesome.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

What a ladies man...

The Crazy Clawson's said...

He is so handsome. How fun for him to get to do that.