Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cedar Hills Farm~Hernando, Mississippi
We were lucky to have my sister Alyson in town for the weekend. We didn't get her for long but I was happy to have whatever time with her that I could. My friend Amy, Alyson, and I took the kids to Cedar Hills farm. I had never been there before and it's about 45 minutes away so I was so grateful when we pulled up and knew it was worth the drive. It was so cute...it reminded me a lot of the pumpkin farm they have on "Little People Big World". The kids had a blast and even little Evan I think enjoyed himself. I love this time of year. Fall festivities are the best and smell the best too!!!




2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cedar Hills Farm looks so cute. I can't believe how you kids have grown even since the ranch. Hope you had a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Yes...your kids are definitely higher on the ruler! :) Great pictures. I actually only have 6 days until this little guy joins us. I loved the posts you did right before you had your baby, but I'll try hard not to copy (too much).