Saturday, October 30, 2010

6 Weeks old
Isn't he the cutest thing!!! We just love this little guy. It's been so much fun having a little one in the house. He is such a good baby. He's already getting so big and I feel like I have to cherish everyday with him....because as we've all heard many, many times~they grow up so fast!!! We're just lovin our little Evan!!!


5 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

Cute bib! :)

shauna said...

So precious! He is ADORABLE.
And I can't believe how tall Riley is getting. Wow, gorgeous girls. Handsome boys, quite the family!

Grandma Shauna said...

Evan looks so much like Carson - just a mini.

Cute pictures of the kids.

Stephers said...

What a little chubbers! He is so cute Nicole. What a darling family you have. Love the pictures of the kids at the farm with the pumpkins :) So glad your sis came for a visit.

Amanda said...

six weeks already??? Where does time go- he is getting cuter every day! How fun he must be!