Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tom's Farm
Thanks to our good friend, "party planner Brandon", we had a great night hanging out at Tom's Farm. It was a beautiful night and so fun just to sit around the campfire, eat yummy food, and just hang with good friends. The kids have so much fun being with their friends from church, they've become family to our kids and I'm so grateful for that.
This bottom picture is a little scary of Carson. These boys were being such goof balls. I was just so happy to have some boys for Carson to play with though. So many of my girlfriends I hang out with don't have boys so it was a good change for him. These three went into the haunted maze and Carson was the only one to make it the whole way through...Every time I heard a chainsaw I thought of him and wondered how long he'd make it. Good job buddy, you definitely DON'T take after your mom. I hate that kind of stuff!!! A big thanks to my sister Alyson for helping me out that night....you made it lots easier.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Tom's farm looks fun too. I think your kids just have fun no matter where they are.