Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Utah Continued...

My sister and I didn't make three of our flights on the way home (joys of flying stand-by), so we decided to head down to temple square while we waited and take in the beautiful weather. I was excited to get to use my camera on one of the most beautiful and meaningful places I can think of. We finally made it out of SLC that evening and no more airports for me until June...when I take everyone home to Utah~confirmed seats of course, YAY!!!
Natalie and Alyson with SOME of their family




3 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Nicole, These are really good pictures of the temple! Why don't you make me some cards out of them. I can use them for wedding cards. Love them all!!!

alpinekleins said...

I've spent soooo many days and nights in airports . . . i forget sometimes there's an another way of doing things out there - ha! Great photos - you've really picked up on the new camera.

Kristin

Jill said...

are all those from your camera? great shots!!