Friday, May 14, 2010

So the time has finally arrived....Carson is now old and big enough to mow the lawn. This may be a happy day for some of you but I absolutely love cutting the grass so as much as I didn't want to hand over my obsession with the lawn mower, I knew it was time to hand this kid of mine some extra responsibilities and another way for him to earn money. He's doing pretty good and loves getting his cash at the end of the job.

4 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Carson,

What a grown-up kid you have become. I can't believe you have grown tall enough to become the gardner :) Love You!

jay&mary said...

I love mowing the grass too. Jay thinks it's strange, but can't wit till my kiddos are big enoughfor some responsibility.

natalie said...

Good Job Carson! You have gotten so tall.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

You look like a natural!