Sunday, May 2, 2010

UTAH for the weekend!!!

For my Birthday Dave sent me home to Utah for the weekend. I'm very lucky to have a husband who is so willing to watch the kids while I go and play with my family for a few days. While I was in Utah my sister Alyson blessed her little boy Isaac, we ate at just a few of my favorite restaurants, I slept in lots, watched some Jazz, and took a quick afternoon trip down to temple square. It was fun to be there with all of my siblings and parents and I also got to see lots of family members I haven't seen in a very long time. All in all, a great little getaway!!!
Mom, Dad, and kids.
My sister Alyson with her son Isaac on his big day!~Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks....Isaac's of course!
My sisters and I with our Grandpa Hooper. Glad we got to sneak a pose in with him. I don't get to see him very often.



4 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

Great pictures! It was nice to have everyone around wasn't it? Too bad I was grouchy.

Grandma Shauna said...

Great pictures! It was nice to have everyone around wasn't it? Too bad I was grouchy.

Quists said...

What a fun time, and beautiful pictures! We are leaving on Wednesday to go to Utah. Cody's parents just got home from their mission in Hawaii and we never got over there to visit them. So, it's been a while. They haven't seen Hazen in 18 months and haven't met Cannon. We are excited. Dave is sweet to send you there for your birthday!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Mom, you weren't grouchy..Check out my tired ugly eyes in these pictures...Yikes!