IT'S A BOY!!!
We found out yesterday that we're having a boy. That makes two of each and I think that's pretty perfect. I really was expecting a girl so it was a fun surprise. Dave and Carson as expected are so excited.
I love this picture~He has his hands up in the air like he's ready to catch a football. He's definitely already taking after his big brother!!!
We celebrated with a small "blue" party. Of course we really just wanted a healthy baby and everything still looks good so far. We couldn't be happier or feel more blessed.

15 comments:
Congrats!
Yay! That is so exciting! It'll be so much fun having 2 of each! Congrats!
It's perfect! Carson looks beaming. I love your blue party idea. I am so happy for your family!
Congratulations! That really is the perfect combination! I've decided the hoopers only have boys!
Out of 12 grandkids
3 girls
9 BOY'S
CRAZY!
I am so happy for you guys! Love the party idea and here's to a perfect pregnancy!
YAY! Love the blue party idea.
Congrats~
Congratulations Nicole and Dave, I am so excited for you and your family!
Perfect. Congratulations. What a cute mom to have a little blue party.
YEAAAA! Congratulations . . . I am so happy for you all.
Congrats! What exciting news!!!
That is so exciting! Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going well.
Congratulations - love the blue cake! What a celebration :) Any names that you're thinking of . . .??
Kristin
Oh! I am so excited to hear your news! I just knew it was time for another little man in your life. Get to feeling that 100%! And take it from me...It's not all in your head! I tried to convince myself I was imagining the sickness until I got better. NOT IN YOUR HEAD! Love you and congrats! Dani
Super exciting. Two of each is PERFECT! Congrats.
Post a Comment