




I always get the kids pictures taken professionally for Easter, but this year we were on a tight schedule so I decided to take them myself....Note to self: Do not take your own children's pictures...I became "mean mom" for about 30 minutes. I was trying to get these in before the rain and threatening the girls every 5 minutes not to get mud on their dresses. I think the dog behaved the best~even with bunny ears and all. Here's what we had when all was said and done and I think they turned out pretty cute. Happy Easter everyone...We're on our way to Atlanta and hope you all have a wonderful Holiday weekend as well!!!

9 comments:
Beautiful dresses, beautiful children, beautiful pictures! Love it.
You did great on these pictures. Congrats on the boy. So excited for you both.
Super cute! I think you should take them every year :) Have a fun vacation.
They are beautiful! I love their Easter outfits!
Don't ever pay again. Your pictures are great!!!
I can't believe Carson sat there and let the girls kiss his cheeks. Tanner would rather roll over and die than do something like that. What a good sport you are Cars!
Those are fantastic! Way to go! The actual taking of pictures is the worst though, at least for me. Total mean mom! The one with the dog is my favorite--so cute!!
so so so cute...good job on the pictures....
Post a Comment