Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little Ward Boot Scootin'
For our Ward party last week we had a line dance activity for adults only. The turn out was pretty poor, but we actually ended up having a lot of fun. Those of you who know Dave know that I had to BBBBEEEEEEEGGGGGG for days to get him there. He was a great sport and I think really did enjoy himself. I was proud of him for trying. We have a wonderful Ward. I love getting to know the members better through fun activities like this one.
Yep, the tall dude in the back actually bending his knee to the music would be my hubby...I knew you had it in you Dave!
You've gotta give it to these guys. I don't think a single one of them wanted to be there. Shows how much they love and support their wives!


3 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

When I hear 'country dancing' a flood of memories come rushing! We had such a blast with you guys. That was like 15 years ago~~~ Holy Moly.

by the way. I totally need to get facebook. I just can barely keep up the blog and email~ I will work on it. It would be fun to catch up with old friends.

Stephers said...

WOW.. that is truly amazing. I am impressed you got him to go! Looks like lots of fun :)

Kristen said...

That was such a fun night! We do need to give props to the hubbies for going. They did a great job.