Friday, February 27, 2009

Well it's been one year now since I was called as YW Pres. I am happy to announce that I still love the girls and they still love me....I think??? I've learned a ton this past year. I've learned that it's okay to say NO. That Personal Progress is important. That it is key to have reliable women working with me...which I do. That I am FREAKED out to have teenagers. That cell phones can be a pain in the booty! That simplicity is best. That no matter how big the obligation my family comes first. That I really do love this organization, and most of all that my Heavenly Father has been with me every step of the way. We had New Beginnings the other night and I made each of the girls a 2008 YW video. Here's just a few of the pics that were in that video.

4 comments:

shauna said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been one whole year. Your slide show is darling. And I love all the music on your blog. Those young women are very lucky to have you!!!

Michelle said...

You took the words right out of my mouth...:) I need to be better about not feeling guilty when I say no or can't be at something...I know my family comes first, but I still feel bad when I have to miss stuff - thanks for the important reminder!

YW is great!

Kristen said...

I've told you this before...the girls are so blessed to have you. You are an amazing president! I just wish my girls were old enough to be in YW with you!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome that you are the YW pres. I loved YW growing up. I loved when we had young, hip, beautiful leaders like you!