Cara's preschool takes a field trip
to the "Town Square".
Cara is such a happy little thing. She gets so excited about everything. The night before her field trip she kept telling me "Mommy I have to go to bed, cuz I have a field trip tomorrow." No arguments from me of course! She had a great time. They toured the Silver Caboose Restaurant, ate ice cream under the Gazebo, toured the train cars, and learned a little about the events that happened on the square during the Civil War. You can't miss Cara in these pics, She's the one with the big "Cheezer"!

2 comments:
Your girls are just the cutest little things!! How do you get them to let you do their hair? My girls refuse!
I wish I could have been on the Square with all of you. You know it's one of my favorite spots in your neck of the woods. The girls look so cute!
Post a Comment