Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Georgia Aquarium

4 comments:

Kristen said...

looks like so much fun. You're making me want to go there now!

Quists said...

Hi girlie! You made a comment on my random topics post... so you get 5 topics! HA HA! You don't have to do it if you don't want to... but I'd love to hear what you have to say! If you don't like some of them, let me know and I can send you new ones, I can't think very well today:
1)Tell me about something you would happily do again.
2)What was the most embarassing moment in your life?
3) Is it harder to raise a son or daughter(s) and why?
4) Do you dream? Do you remember your last dream?
5) What scares you the most?

Happy blogging!

Michelle said...

aww, what a cute family!

Lisa Danielson said...

Looks like you had a great spring break! I love stone mountain! Did you stay for the light show?