Friday, February 20, 2009

As many of you know I'm a movie junky. In fact I should have my own column or T.V. show that's how often I see movies. Anyhoo....Loved "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and was definitely not into "He's just not that into you". It's a shame, with all of the actors in this movie it should have been ten times better.



3 comments:

Stephers said...

I have also seen both and was super disappointed with He's just not that into you! I did however LOVE Confessions.... Haven't gone to see a movie in forever and then in one weekend I got to see both :) Glad you are able to get out so much and have fun. I always enjoy reading your movie reviews.

Heidi said...

loved confessions, but haven't seen the other one. i guess maybe i don't have to?

Ranae said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was disappointed in HJNTIY. I HATED that they portrayed women as stupid, needy, put up with anything freaks. I was equally disappointed that guys were portrayed as selfish users. I know lots of both, and practically NO ONE I know falls into either category! If any single women are out there, I have heard the book that the movie is based on is excellent, for sure a must-have! Super helpful for figuring out all the dating games.