I gave in....but how could I not!

With the economic times being hard right now, Dave and I have decided it's time to stop being so free with our money. We've decided the best place for our extra income is right into our savings account. I've done so so so good. I haven't bought one single item of clothing for 4 weeks until 2 days ago... I gave in, but how could I not at the deals I got. The
combined total of both of my girls outfits was
$3.74Target had clearance on all of their V-day stuff, including the clothes and I couldn't resist.
Their shirts were .79cents a piece,
skirts .79 cents a piece,
leggings .29 cents a piece,
Hello, great deal and great savings, plus it's never too late for little girls to wear hearts.
12 comments:
Wow! I wish I could find more deals at our Target - EVERYONE here is into finding deals and so they are gone, gone, gone, before you know it!
How fun!!! (The girls look adorable too!)
(Tell Dave that shopping trip doesn't count...not when you found clothes THAT cheap!)
You awesome shopper you. Can we start calling you the girl with the green scarf?
Ours only had the leggings and shirts. I wish it had the skirts. A lot of times the sales after holidays are like this and not necessarily everything has the holiday print, sometimes it's polka dots or stripes or another pattern. I got Abigail pink shorts and a skirt last year after Easter. The girls look really cute!
Awesome work! What a darling find.
No way!! That is so awesome!! They look adorable!
HOLY COW! That is such a great deal. I don't blame you for wanting to make the purchase. Your girls are just so cute.
When you find deals like that, how on earth can you pass it up? The girls look so cute!
You're a shopper after my own heart. You're girls always look so cute. In 5 weeks we may have to do a little bargain shopping together!
And I thought I had found a good deal at Target!! The other day I was there and they had men's 3pack athletic socks for 25 cents. I double checked the price back at the little scanning station and then again at check out. I should have bought more, but I thought for certain something must have been wrong with them. Since reading this, apparently Target just sometimes does crazy pricing. Dang!!
Remember what i said about sending me the same items? I was serious. You are an amazing shopper woman and i need you!!!
Seriously! Can't pass up a bargain like that. The girls look darling;)
Kristin
What a steal! And they look so cute!
Post a Comment