skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am surrounded by lots of special people in my life, but I have to brag about Melanie, one of my YW for a second. Isn't if funny how there are those people in our life who can immediately uplift us with their presence. Melanie is one of those people for me. We had a square dance for Mutual the other night and without saying much, she made my night. She's constantly smiling, hugging me, complimenting me, and making me feel so wanted. I appreciate her and love having her as one of my YW. These girls will never know how much they mean to me. I do stay up and stress about them and want them to know how important and loved they are. My calling can be overwhelming at times, but the payoff is worth it in the end.
8 comments:
I second that! Melanie is one addicting person to be around. I know Carson told me he hated HSM3, but tell him he's not the only boy that had to go. Brennan and McKay went.... but I think they liked it. When the movie comes out on DVD, you'll have to show me which one is your cousin.
I bet you are an awesome YW pres. Angie was just made Primary pres in NC. I wonder if I am related to your friend danielson family?
Nicole. I am sure your little young women adore you just as much as you adore them. No doubt! You are awesome.
PS You look good wearing a smile.
That is such a cute post. She looks like she is a lot of fun. Nicole you look FABULOUS! I can only imagine how all of the young women feel about you :) Glad you enjoy your calling so much!
How sweet...she is too cute! It's amazing how you fall in love with the people you serve so easily! The youth of the church are awesome.
Melanie's cute and so are you! What a great yw pres!
You know when I first got put in to Young Womans in the manual a read a part where they said we should pray for our Young Woman by name daily. It's amazing as you grow closer to them weekly that you really do WANT to pray for them by name because you want what's best for them. The energy the youth have is so addicting!!!
You have the perfect calling - Young Womens is great. One of those things you put so much time and effort into but get tenfold in blessings back.
Post a Comment