Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Komfort Kit

My good friends from High School, Brittany and Camille sent me this super cute "Komfort Kit". I had to share~ Thanks ladies, you're the best!
Komfort tip #1-Don't forget that you'll receive "Extra" blessings for enduring this trial.
Komfort tip#2- Don't forget to "Snicker". Laughter is the best medicine.
Komfort tip #3-Always have a tissue handy to wipe away the tears.
Komfort tip #4-Use the hugs and "kisses" to get you through the difficult times.
Komfort tip#5-Don't forget to tell others that you love them.
Komfort tip #6-Many wish they could "light"-en the pain, but remember others can "light"-en your load...let others serve you.

7 comments:

natalie said...

What a great idea! Even though the years pass by and life does also it's great to know that you can still rely on your oldest of friends in times of need. I wouldn't have expected anything less from those two.

Michelle said...

What great friends you have!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

That was really nice...

Anonymous said...

How cute is that of your friends!! I wish I was creative and thoughtfull like that!I hope you and dave are doing good!!

{Brittany} said...

Aaah...what sweet friends you have!! They seem like the best!

Okay, seriously, you deserved it. I can't believe the "Komfort Kit" got it's own post. I feel so honored. I'm glad you liked it!

We are lucky to have you as a friend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you got it...and did a post about it - thank you! Like Brittany said - I feel honored.
We just wish there was more we could do. I hope you are doing well...I think about you often. I'm glad we are all still in touch.

Stephers said...

How sweet! They are so good to you. I agree with Natalie, you can always count on friends in times of need. I am so glad you still have such close bonds with the girls! They are super sweet to have done that for you :)