I took the kids to see HM3 tonight. It was a hit for the girl's but Carson said he hated it. I think he was just so insecure knowing that he was one of the only boys in a theater packed with girls, and about 20 of those girls being 3rd graders at his same school. One day he'll appreciate it though. I was entertained and I thought the music was great. I of course have to give a "shout out" to my cousin Jocelyn who was in the film as the mascot stunts woman. Great Job Joce!
14 years ago

4 comments:
Our weekend was packed with other things so I can't wait to see it next week.
yeah, we saw it on friday too. Everyone loved it, including me, but Morgen is trying really hard not to be completely HSM3 crazy, so she said it was just o.k.
I have yet to see it but feel like I should go to see my sister. Could you really even see her very much? My whole family would love to know if you can or not so they can decide if they want to go.
Go Carson! I was proud the other night when Theo admitted that he "kind of" likes pink, but warned me not to tell any of his friends. Yay for boys with sisters!!!
Post a Comment