Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big Sky Country

So I'm totally lame and didn't take one picture of my trip back to Montana to visit my sisters, their families, and my Mom. Even though I don't have any proof of it, I did have a great time. It was a good little getaway and one that I was in great need of. Thanks Natalie and Alyson for your hospitality and for having me. If I weren't pregnant I'd be dieting this week from all of the food we ate. That's when there's a plus to being pregnant. The "D" word doesn't even cross my mind. Thanks again guys!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad that you got a break and got to visit some of your family but I am sure glad that you are back!

Anonymous said...

Not ONE picture? Not ONE?! I hope you had a blast. I can't wait for my sister/mom trip. It is next month.

A little weekend can go a long way when you don't have kids to worry about, huh?

Dani

Stephers said...

I don't blame you for not taking one picture. Sometimes it is just nice to get away and not have to worry about documenting every step! Glad you had fun :)

brittanimae said...

Sounds super-fun! Montana is gorgeous as we realize every time we travel through to get to Utah.

And you'll do great with four kids--probably much better than me. We have our wild days for sure!