I'm not one for posting pictures of myself, but for those of you who have asked, here it is...the baby bump. I'm heading into my 5 month. I'm feeling pretty good and finally have some of my energy back. Carson took this picture of me the other day so I thought I'd share.
14 years ago

21 comments:
Cute picture, you look great!! I wouldn't even know you were pregnant. Glad you are feeling well.
I'm quite jealos! You don't even look pregnant. Besides the whole being sick/tired thing pregnancy looks good on you!
You don't even look pregnant in this picture Nicole. I swear it's not fair how cute you are pregnant. I look like that in my second month. By the way, send dave over to our house. Jeff loves Cherry pie and I never make them.
Holy cow you are TINY! I can't believe you are in month 5 and not even showing! You look super cute. Be sure and post more pictures of you, it's fun to see you!
... and that pie is making my mouth water... mmmmm!! You go Dave!
Oh my goodness- there is no bump! You lucky Hooper girls. Gotta love those TN trees in the background. I want to send you an invite to my blog-just email me danielson.lisa@gmail.com
You look great! It's not fair to be that small and five months pregnant.
Your "5 month bumb" is much smaller than "my big bump".
WOW! You look FABULOUS! I cannot believe you are (5) months along. You are TINY :)
I look like that after I eat a tootsie roll.
Pretty much-Nicole sucks:) This is not a Hooper girl trait, just a Nicole Hooper trait. She still weighs less than me. Gosh, I thought identical meant the same. Maybe it's like the movie Twins, I got all of the bad parts like Danny Devito. Hee Hee!!
Wow, you look great for 5 months - I start to show the day I find out I'm pregnant! Ha ha!
Hope everything is going well!!!
I see no bump...
I see no bump...
Yep, just checked again and...no bump.
And I just checked again because sometimes one can't trust a sister-she's right, no bump! You look awesome.
what bump? your hair cut is so cute!
Where is the bump? It's not fair. I'm sure I'd gained at least 20 lbs by 5 months and was already wearing maternity clothes. You look amazing!!
p.s. So does Dave. I still can't believe how skinny he is. Nice work on the pie, too!!
DANG! You look maybe 5 weeks, not 5 MONTHS. You go girl!
EXCUSE ME...bump!?!? ya.. you look like I did at 2 months along! Alright you Hooper girls and your "bumps" have nothing on my plus size bump when I’m prego!! But you look darn right adorable pregnant! I'm excited for you!!
You look way too good to be on your 4th child...nice work!
-Camille
What bump?
Post a Comment