What a darling picture... your children are so cute. Is Cara the oldest girl? I can't believe how much she looks like you- it's crazy! I really like all the things you did on your blog for the 4th of July (Anthem, slideshow, etc..). It made me appreciate our freedoms more! Did you ever look at Kristin's blog yet? Her address is: ordynagangblogspot.com. Kristin is the one who told me about "thecutestblogontheblock." I had NO idea, before that, how to make a blog look cute! Ha ha! I hope you are all having a fun weekend!
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
3 comments:
What a darling picture... your children are so cute. Is Cara the oldest girl? I can't believe how much she looks like you- it's crazy! I really like all the things you did on your blog for the 4th of July (Anthem, slideshow, etc..). It made me appreciate our freedoms more! Did you ever look at Kristin's blog yet? Her address is: ordynagangblogspot.com. Kristin is the one who told me about "thecutestblogontheblock." I had NO idea, before that, how to make a blog look cute! Ha ha! I hope you are all having a fun weekend!
Your kids are so big! Your son looks just like Dave!! Ah the wife of a pilot-- you get to hear about all the cool places they go to!!
the kids look so cute in their colors! You are so patriotic!
Post a Comment