I'm sure most wouldn't argue with me when I say this is the best singing of the National Anthem ever. You go Whitney! Superbowl 1991...I know you all remember how amazing she did. Check it out again and I'm sure you'll get the chills all over just like I did. I love it!
(Make sure to pause the playlist music to your right)

7 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to our country and everything that it stands for!! You think she could've put a little more thought into her outfit though.
That was awesome and brought tears to my eyes.
I personally will never forget when she performed at the Super Bowl. Gave me chills then and does now.
she was the absolute BEST... what a great idea to share this. Thanks!
The video isn't working...but I'm sure it's amazing. Whitney rocks!!!! I'll go look it up on you tube.
She's amazing isn't she!?! I can't believe such an amazing sound can come from one person. I am totally jealous of her singing talent as it is one I do not possess. If you don't mind I am going to post this on my page as well. I loved it. Makes me love my country more.
i never heard/saw that one because I was on my mission. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment