
THIS TAG IS TOTALLY HITTING THE BLOGGING WORLD...CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR COMMENTS!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember....
2. Next repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you.

15 comments:
I remember seeing you for the first time at church. Walking around Cox park one cold morning. The girls' playgroup swaps, and eating out at several different restaraunts with lots of kids in tow. Ah, good times. You are always fun to be with!
The first time I met you, the guys and I were on our way to a bball game, and you were at the Rees'; meeting the family for one of the first times, I think. That was so long ago! So fun to be in touch after all these years!
I just remember meeting your mom in the lobby of Pineview apartments freshman year as I was crying and homesick and trying to call home on the payphone. Your mom said, "you should meet my girls!". She should have mentioned that you were like the barbie twins! :) (that's a compliment- and a USU nickname on campus). Anyhow, she took me to meet you and Katie and the memories flow girl! I remember you getting sick- really sick with a fever and Natalie was rightfully worried about you. I remember swaping clothes, A&W was a first outings with those Logan boys. I remember always thinking you and Natalie and Katie KNEW how to be fun and were extremely gravitating. Oh, I remember spice cake with cream cheese frosting for some reason as well. Oh AND, when Natalie put the wrong soap in the dishwasher and we had a SERIOUS bubble flood. Do you remember? (Okay, maybe it was me that did that but I always blamed Natalie;) ... I could go on and on. Anyhow- fun times. Life was a piece of cake then huh?
lots of love~
Ok, I don't know if you will remember this, but it was back in Jr. High. We got to know each other as you mentioned back when our dad's served in the military. But I remember you and Natalie inviting me over for a sleep over and we watched either the Ms. USA or Ms. America pageant. I was so excited that the "Hooper Twins" had invited me to there house!
You have always been so kind and interested in my life and I truly love that about you. You have a talent at making people feel important in you're life :)
Well my first memory of you was in 1st or 2nd grade at Twin Peaks, we were in the same class. I was AMAZED!!!!! that you were a twin and quite envious also. And then you just kind of fell off the face of the earth until 7th grade when suddenly our worlds met again. I have always looked at you as a roll model and admired you and Natalie. I also remember dropping a Christmas present by for you guys and you inviting me to your Christmas Party. I had so much fun and remember playing the game SPAZZ I think it was called. Thanks for all the fun memories!!!
What a lot of fun memories you have!! My memory of you also involves a Johnson party. I played dress-up with you and your sisters once and for the longest time I thought you were triplets. I love blogging because it brings people together. :)
I have a ton of memories with you. Many family trips, water fights, playing nertz, visiting my way cool cousins in Logan. I remember up at the dude ranch you and natalie could country dance so well. I was always jealous. Who am I kidding, I still am. You're so nice, fun, and beautiful. Who wouldn't be?
VILLAGE IN BABY!! We seriously went there all of the time. I also remember our FUN Powell trip w/ your family.
Hmmm....I don't know if you know this but this tells you something. The day you left for Memphis I was watching your kids while you and Dave were finishing things up. Anyway, you came to pick up the kids and the car was loaded and you said your good-bye's. I went in my room and literally cried myself to sleep. That's how much I like you :)
How do I leave just one memory when every memory I have you're in? So, I am going to leave a memory I have where you weren't there and it was really hard for me. I remember when my family got in our car accident and when Collin was in the hospital. I remember thinking and vocalizing over and over,"I wish my sister was here." Even though the memories themselves are bad those are the times when you need your family the most. Can you imagine how many more memories are left to come?
This post is darling. I had fun reading what people like about you. It reminds me of your amazing strengths. My first memories of you were in Jr. High when I was OBSESSED with Adam Jones and made you listen to me.
A vague memory of a Blake Stewart party, lots of Megan Barton Parties & Heidi Haus sleepover poolparties...
Camping in Bear Lake with JACKIE (and driving everyone CRAZY),
you and Nat switching classes on April Fools Day, chillin at your girls camp.
Good times...love ya! Dani
You already said the best one... The railroad tracks!! I just remember that last train car passsing by and seeing nothing but blue and red lights :) Country dancing, taking all your C-wood guys to MORP (Nick Reevley :), the Lehi ward, and more serving memories then I can even count! We did have fun. You have been an awesome friend for sooo long and the fact that we continue to POP into each others lives over and over means we are probably meant to stay friends forever.
Nicole, I remember we were all sitting around your parents house during christmas talking and reminiscing, and then you broke wind, whoops:)
love ya, Matt
I remember the first time I realized that you and Natalie scrunch your noses opposite ways. We were at a family dinner at Cowboy Grub. My sisters and I were all watching you and Natalie talking to each other. We felt bad for staring across the table at you....but I FINALLY figured out how to tell you two apart! I was 16 I think.....I know, bad cousin!
Post a Comment