
So one of the best parts of having girl's and being a girl myself, is the fact that we all love to get our hair done....right? My girl's will do my hair for hours. As you can see from the picture they're pretty good at it too. So good that I was falling asleep when this picture was being taken. I can remember as a little girl fixing my Grandma's hair and she loved it. Now I know why. There's just something about having young girl's play with your hair and listening to their imaginative ideas and thoughts while doing it. Funny enough, as I'm blogging right now,
Ryleigh is standing behind me on the office chair playing beauty parlor. Oh the joys of having girls!
10 comments:
I remember doing the same thing to my Grandma. Unfortunately I don't think my boys will be playing beauty parlor with my hair (well I hope not at least)!
I love this post! I can totally relate.
I remember when Abby would do that to my hair--she would get really creative and I'd leave it in so she wouldn't feel bad. I'd leave my parents house with some interesting hairstyles, but I loved it! Jack just discovered my hair and he LOVES to pull it!
How sweet. I do love to have my hair brushed, nothing relaxes me more. I just wish I had darling girls like you have to do mine. I bet they love having a mommy with long blond beautiful hair!
I am so excited for that! Gracie HATES having her hair done but maybe if I can get her to do my hair she'll be okay with it, do you think? You're such a good mom!
Tell your girls they can do my hair any time!
We have the same exact thing going on here and we have been for about three years now. Abigail likes to not only do my hair but my make-up too. I could care less when it's late and I'm tired if the blush is on my lips and the mascara on my cheeks. Abigail likes the hairspray too. Most importantly though is the conversation made during our beauty parlor time. I am not aloud to call her Abigail and I for sure am not her Mom for those few moments. I am her client and she is the professional.
Dancing and singing the rose will always be my memory
Shane
My girls were never big into doing my hair. Maybe because I don't have that much. That looks really relaxing.
I totally agree. My 4-year-old has learned that brushing my hair at night is a great way to stay up later since I love it!
I love the long beautiful blonde hair...your girls are darling.
-Camille
Post a Comment