PARK CITY, UTAH
We started our Utah vacation out with a wonderful 4 days up in Park City with Dave's parents and brother Kevin. It was the perfect get away. We stayed at a beautiful condo in the Mountain View Resort right at the mouth of the Alpine Slide. It was perfect for the kids and very convenient for the entertainment. All in all it was great and very nice to get some visiting time in with Jim and MaryAnn.

5 comments:
That is exciting you are in town! I hope you have fun with the family :)
Post lots of pictures when you get back.
How fun -- we love the Alpine slide! Have a great time!
I hope Bear Lake was a total blast. I am sure it was, being with all your family. Post pictures! I was hoping we could get together while you were here but I understand. The Hoopers are Rees hogs.
Love ya anyway. Good to see pictures of you!
Dani
We were probably there the same time, we were there from the 24th-27th, dang I wish we would have seen each other.
It was SO GOOD to see you at the Cheesecake!! You are awesome and I love ya!!
Post a Comment