When I think of my Grandpa Hooper I think of...bear hugs with tight squeezes, his talk radio playing on the kitchen counter, his patterned polyester shirts, his old black car in the garage, driving with him from Texas to Minnesota, his cute smile.
When I think of my Papa Peck I think of...24th of July parties, him giving fish bites in the hot tub, golf, floral button up shirts, vacations, working in his yard with penny loafers on, a man who really respected his parents.
When I think of my Papa Peck I think of...24th of July parties, him giving fish bites in the hot tub, golf, floral button up shirts, vacations, working in his yard with penny loafers on, a man who really respected his parents.

1 comment:
What a great picture! Your memories of both of them made me laugh and at the same time pulled my heart strings. We really have a great family!
Post a Comment