Today is a big day for my sister Alyson and her little family. Today Tanner is being adopted by Alyson's husband Greg. I'm so excited for Tanner and wish I could be there to celebrate. Tanner deserves to have a wonderful father and I know he's so excited to have the last name Markham. Greg is a wonderful guy. He is so "NOT" the type of person I ever thought Alyson would marry. He's a total chill California surf boy with one of the most kind hearts. He has a talent of really getting to know you and is really interested in what you do and who you are. Life is probably a bit overwhelming for Greg right now, but I want him to know, speaking for all of us, that we're so proud of him for taking on the role of father, not only to Ty but to Tanner also. Thank you Greg for being there for Tanner. This will definitely be a Father's day he and you will never forget!
I think this Brad Paisley song "He Didn't Have To Be" explains it perfectly.
4 comments:
It's times like this I am jealous that everyone is together celebrating such great things and I am missing out. I am so happy for Alyson and Greg and the kids. Alyson deserves only the best, she has worked too hard not too.
Nicole, You and Natalie were missed today. It was a very emotional moment for me today to watch this take place. It was just another time in my life when I realized that if we have faith, patience and hope and pray constantly, that prayers do get answered -- not always in the time frame that we want them to be, but they are answered.
I was so happy for Tanner today. He now has a wonderful mom, great dad, and sweet little brother that he is so good to. Wish you could have been there.
Here's to Tanner MARKHAM!
By the way, the song you have playing by Brad Paisley makes me get tears in my eyes every time it plays. Says it all!
That is so great. I am happy for Tanner. He is a great kid.
Post a Comment