Saturday, June 14, 2008

HEY DAD'S HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~WE LOVE YOU!

When I think of my Dad this is exactly what I picture. I love this picture of him in his plane. My Dad is a good man. I could go into detail of why I think he's a great Dad, but instead I wanted to share a few things about him that some of you may not know. My Dad is very well rounded. He can sing, dance, play the piano, fly an airplane, he's great at keeping up the yard, he's VERY maticulous, clean, very smart, a good handyman, very athletic, looks very handsome in uniform, loves his politics, patriotic, and even though he doesn't seem to think so....he's a very good Dad. Happy Father's Day Dad!
I wish Dave were here to write this but if he were I think I know some of the things he would say. First he would say his Dad is his HERO. Dave looks up to his Dad so much. He respects his opinion and never questions it. When something exciting happens, he calls his Dad first. Dave loves that he can talk to his Dad about anything without receiving judgement or criticism. I think Dave strives to be the father that his Dad was and is to him. Jim, thanks for always putting your children first. Happy Father's Day Jim/Dad!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Why is it you have all of the good pictures? My pictures are always boring in comparison. I love that you said those things about Dad because he is a jack-of-all-trades and actually a master of all. Why are all of his children such duds? None of us maticulous, perfectionists, singers, etc... I also, couldn't agree more with what you said about Jim. He is a great person and you can feel it from the second you hear his deep voice.