Monday, May 5, 2008

The Rees Clan

THE REES FAMILY
(This picture is a little old. Missing are Blake-in Kim's belly and Ryleigh-in my belly!)
I spend so much time bragging about my family that I tend to forget I have another family that is just as amazing and wonderful. Those of you who know the Rees' know that they are one of the most fun families. Dave along with his brothers have the best humor. They never take one another too serious and that's what I love about each one of them. My sister in laws are great too. They're both so laid back and easy going. How can I complain about that. I have been very blessed to have each one of them in my life and my kids lives. If I had to explain the Rees' in a few words this is what I would say~
Non-Judgemental, Humorous, Laid Back, Unselfish, and very accepting of others.

5 comments:

Jylaire said...

Yeah, you married into the greatest family! The Rees' are some of my favorite people EVER! I'm so jealous that you got Maryann and Jim as your in-laws!

shauna said...

What a cute family! I absolutely love this picture.

wendy and brig said...

I would also have to agree that the Rees family is pretty awsome!

natalie said...

I think there are no other big (not Mary Anne), monotoned, nick-name calling, sarcastic yet genuine people out there. We have all been so lucky to get NORMAL in-laws.

angie said...

What a cute family.