She is a firecracker! Full of spunk and personality.
She has no fear! She will give anything a try....at least once.
She is a leader not a follower.
She is a team player and makes friends extremely easy.
She is a pretty little thing with a big smile (shown above).
Cara is very affectionate and loves to be loved.
She is extremely funny.
We are constantly entertained by Cara and so blessed to have her as part of our family.

3 comments:
Cara is such a sweetie - I keep thinking that one of these days I'll end up in the same place as you guys and get to meet all these cute kids! I decided when Reilly has hair I'm going to write and get tips on how to make it cute - she's starting to figure out how to take off her hats, so that option will be out!
kelsey
Cara- I am so glad your mom posted this so we can send you a message. Make sure your Mom reads this to you so you can hear how wonderful we think you are. You are our favorite little, pig tail wearing, big grinning, mischievious, quirky, clumsy, gorgeous, spunky, cuddly, daring, outgoing, four year old cousin. We think you are great and Abigail says your are her bestest friend. We are so excited to see you and hang out and do all sorts of running around, and mess making. Love You!
every time I see pics of Cara Ann, I reminisce about Caleb and Cara playing together in the cul-de-sac. They were so cute together! I am secretly hoping that they'll get married one day!
Post a Comment