skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Mother's Day Hook Up...not that kind of Hook Up!
Holy Cow did I ever get "hooked up" this Mother's Day. I was surprisingly shocked to come home to all of this food storage from my Mom last Friday and then this beautiful Dinette Set from Dave. I totally was not expecting this. I'm so happy! I don't know that I deserve either, but I'll take it :) Now if there's some type of disaster I'll have a beautiful table to sit at with my family where we can enjoy wheat, rice, oats, and beans. YUM, YUM! Thanks for the wonderful gifts!

9 comments:
lucky you! the table is beautiful, and I envy the food storage (weird the things we can envy, huh?)
Dave did a great job!!! I am so impressed with his surprise and the fact that he didn't even have any help is more impressive. I am glad you got the dinette set you've been hoping for. The hutch is already full! Good job Dave!
Awesome! You have a super sweet hubby and such a prepared mom. We really need to stock up on our food storage. Hope you enjoy lots of memorable dinners with your family at your new table :)
Awesome!! Those are both fabulous gifts!!!! You totally deserve it :)
Wow! Happy Mother's Day to you. I got a seed in a cup from the 1st graders & a card I picked out myself. Justin's in the doghouse. Can't wait to eat at your house...looks like you are filling that place nicely! Just means you get to buy a HUGE house when you move back, eh?
Dani
I am so jealous of your food storage, lol. I have been trying to get ours together like crazy and Rob thinks I am going nuts about it :). Nice spoilage.
That is a great idea - kudos to your mom. Who doesn't need food storage! Your table is beautiful! What a sweet guy, good taste too - You are a lucky girl!
What great mothers day gifts!
Nice food storage...I love it. I think that is such a great gift. It isn't much fun to buy, but a great thing to have. It looks like your mom takes good care of you.
Dave did a great job on your table.
-Camille
Post a Comment