skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Favorite Things
My blogging friend Jill did a "Favorite Things" swap with all of her blogging buddies and I decided to join in. This is what I received from Ashley. It was perfect and some of my favorite things also. I love M & M's and mixed with peanut butter makes them that much better. I have walked past the Burt's Bees products before but have never purchased them. I love this chap stick. It actually works too. Last but not least, what Mom doesn't love a good frame? It's perfect. It matches my house and I love the Shabby Chic look. Thank You Ashley. I enjoyed my package, and thanks to you Jill. I thought this was a great idea. Maybe I'll host one with my blogging buddies too. Anyone interested??
6 comments:
We had a "Favorite Things" enrichment dinner. Every person had to bring eight each of their favorite thing and then at the table they were siiting at, they would all swap. They all went home with eight different things that people can't live without. I thought it was a cute idea.
I would love to participate! Let's do it!
What a cute idea-love it! Let's do it!
Super cool gifts. Those are some of my fav's too! Awesome.
I just got my gift...I need to post. One of my other friends wants to do this too, so I just joined her swap, and I'll do another! Sign me up baby, #4 swap, here I come!
I think we should have a favorite things lunch or dinner while we are at your house and we each will bring 5 of our favorite things. What do you think? Let me know and everyone else.
how does that work? I've been to a party, but how do you do this in "cyberspace?"
Post a Comment