skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cara and Ryleigh's GIRLS
Cara and Ryleigh's playgroup has come to an end. They've had a wonderful time with "their girl's" this year and Mom's had a wonderful time getting 3 hour breaks every Monday :) You can definitely tell by this picture what they spent most of their time doing. I loved listening to these little girl's play dress-up and pretend. They're all such sweet, little things with lots of personality. Thanks Angela, Kristen, April, and Cheri for a fun year of playgroups.
13 comments:
Very darling photo. It's fun to see all the girly growing up. How sweet they are!
That is so cute!! It reminds me of my teaching dance days, so fun. Your girls are so pretty Nicole!!!
I love how Cara calls her friends her "girls". We'll have to remember to tell her that when she's older. She'll get a kick out of it!
Hi Nicole! It's Kami (Roth) Quist. I asked my dad, "Did you know that people can leave comments on blogs? Well, you have two on here, one from Shauna and one from Nicole." So, he has a little learning to do. :) I know he is planning on emailing your mom. But, I think my parent's blog will probably only get updated maybe 4 times a year. Ha ha! Kristin is almost done "creating" her blog. Karie and I both have one too. Kallie couldn't care less. HA! If you send your email address to me @ ckquistfamily@hotmail.com I will send you an "invite" to my blog. I had to make it private because I had a stalker. Seriously-ugh! From my blog, there is a link to Karie's and there will be to Kristin's soon. You and your family are SO CUTE! I can't believe how beautiful your children are, and your girls look a lot like you! It was fun to go onto all your siblings' and moms' blog too. I hope you are doing well, sorry this is so long, I didn't have your email address!
Kami
Wow... Jadyn really needs to hang out with that crew!
I alway hear about "my girls" but haven't seen them. What a darling group of little girls. They look like they are having a "Fancy Nancy" party. Can hardly wait to see "my girls".
Love, Mom
I alway hear about "my girls" but haven't seen them. What a darling group of little girls. They look like they are having a "Fancy Nancy" party. Can hardly wait to see "my girls".
Love, Mom
I alway hear about "my girls" but haven't seen them. What a darling group of little girls. They look like they are having a "Fancy Nancy" party. Can hardly wait to see "my girls".
Love, Mom
Your girls are by far the cutest in that pictures...no offense to the other moms!
Nicole- This is your cousin Lindsey (Johnsons). Denise mentioned the biggest loser blog and I found everyone's blog!! I love all of your cute pictures- you are hilarious! Girls are the best.
It seems like only yesterday Jocelyn was the one in the princess gowns, and now look at her. Time really goes by so fast. Savor every moment!
I talked with one of the people I work with (a female) who stated that girls should not consider themselves a princess or act like a princess. I think she is so wrong. What a wonderful picture and shows that there is a difference between boys and girls.
I love it! I keep wanting to buy Gracie little dress-ups, but she's still at the age where it'd be more for me than her! Such beautiful princesses! It's hard to believe that one day I'll see prom dressed princesses on your blog! Don't you wish they'd stay little!
Post a Comment