Thursday, May 22, 2008

So much TV, so little time

Thank Goodness for T-VO!
I've been super busy this week with my calling, girl's camp, baseball, and getting ready for my family to come. But the one thing that helps me to relax at the end of my busy days is my TVO line up. This has definitely been a good week for T.V. So good that all of my recordings were over lapping. It was getting a little crazy. I loved both Dancing With the Stars and American Idol this season. I thought the finalist on both shows deserved to be there. Even though Dave and I were both David Cook fans, I still would have loved to have seen a Mormon win American Idol. I'm not too worried about David Archuleta though. He's so frail and I think if he learns to come out of his shell and open up a little more in interviews he'll do just fine!

My "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars" favorites so far.....
Both David's, Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry (still can't figure out why he got the boot), Emmitt Smith, Elio Costanuela, and Apollo.

3 comments:

Jylaire said...

I'm so sad to say that I would die without the TiVO! We watch WAY too much tv, and most of it after the kids are in bed. It's definitly been a week to be watching reality tv!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

I'm not an American Idol fan but even I watched the last 2 episodes hoping David Archuleta would win. But I agree, I'm sure he'll do just fine!

Michelle said...

I'm a little surprised that I was kind of disappointed David Cook won because I liked him better than David Archuleta. I think it was just the whole thing of wanting the "home-town" boy to win...