Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My guilty pleasure

I love Reality Television. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to admit I even watch some of the shows out there, but I can't help it. They all suck me in after one viewing. It's that time of year when all of my shows are coming to an end. I hate it. Then I have to deal with the BORING summer line up. So anyways~I have followed Survivor and The Bachelor since the beginning. I loved both of them this season. I really wanted Amanda to win the Bachelor but I ended up kind of liking Shayne in the end. We'll see if that one works out though. As far as Survivor goes, I was shocked. I thought for sure Amanda would win.....Bummer! Was that not the cutest thing Ozzy said to her at tribal council? So for all of my fellow Reality T.V. viewers-what were your thoughts?


14 comments:

Dave said...

Shayne's a Hotty! Reminds me of you Nicole.

Dave

Jylaire said...

I used to make fun of reality tv junkies, and now I'm a die hard viewer myself! I just can't stop!

Michelle said...

You're for sure not the only reality t.v. junkie!!! I LOVE watching them! I was so surprised about Amanda not winning Survior - what's up with that? The way the jury talked, they hated Parvati! I really wanted Amanda to win and yes that was so cute when Ozzy told Amanda how he felt. I haven't watched the bachelor, but I can't wait to see who wins American Idol...

Heidi said...

your cousin Jocelyn was the topic of the dj's a few weeks ago. They thought she was the hottest jazz dancer this year. I didn't know you guys were cousins!

Stephers said...

I watched the Bachelor all the way through this season, which I really don't normally do. I was super excited that Shayne won, I think they will probably date for a while, but I don't really see a future for them!
Sorry to say I don't watch Survivor.
I will agree with you though, summer T.V. just doesn't measure up.

Erika said...

I love it that you love what I love! You are so funny! I too wanted Amanda to win and was VERY disappointed that Parv won. She is not cool! But...I love Shayne and Matt. I think they'll last! So for the summer, SYTYCD is on May 22! That is my favorite. What do you think?

J-me Boyce said...

we got into the bacholer too-- even though I swore I would never watch it again after last season. If only Shayne wouldn't do her whiney voice....

kelsey said...

Maybe I need to start getting
into a little bit of reality TV. From all of your posts in the past it seems to me that reality TV is quite addictive. I watch American Idol and thats about it. Maybe next fall I'll try to get into another show so that I have something to look forward to watching.

Ranae said...

Nicole--find out from your friend Heidi what radio station the djs were Jazz dancer chatting on. I am just curious. Funny stuff!

Michelle said...

Hey Nicole - I heard the radio interview with the Jazz dancers too - It was 101.9 The End on Parker's show which Dallan (our cousin Dallan) is the co-host...funny, two cousins for you - one on each side talking on the radio. Small world, I had no idea she was your cousin.

Jill said...

I'm a junkie too. I've watched each season of each show! I probably shouldn't admit that. Oh well. I wanted Amanda to win on each show too...for Bachelor and Survivor. I think Shayne is pretty cute though, and they did have good chemistry. I thought Amanda should have won over Parvati though...she was kind of a rat. It's great entertainment for sure!!

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

I LOVE the Bachelor!! I'm a relatively recent fan...I've only seen the last couple seasons. For me this season wasn't as great as some of the others...but I think that may be because I'm still a bit hung up over the finale with Brad last season. I was SOO disappointed. I too swore I'd never watch it again...ABC sucked me back in for another season. As for Survivor...I haven't seen that in FOVEVER. I will, however, admit that my friend and I left our senior testimony meeting early to go home to watch the season finale in 2002. :)

Anonymous said...

I just barely finished the Bachelor today...can't live without Tivo either. I was rooting for Amanda too. I couldn't agree more about Shane. She is strange, but in a very likable way.
Blogs are such a beautiful way to stay in touch. I love seeing what you and your cute family are up to.
-Camille