Our trip to Ixtapa, Mexico. Thank you Grandma and Papa for a wonderful time. We'll take these memories with us forever. Thanks family for all of your help, especially when Dave wasn't there. Here is a slide show of the trip, at least the pictures that I took. We love you all.
Nicole

7 comments:
Nicole,
This is so cute. You are getting so talented with this blog stuff - I am impressed! I hope everyone takes a minute to look at this.
Love Ya,
Mom
That looks so fun! I am going to have to Google Ixtapa (I had never heard of that) Your girls look like they did well while their hair was being braided, how long did it take? Such a good look’in family.
cute slideshow! I'm trying to do one, but I'm struggling. So sorry you had such a problem with the flights. That must have been a busy time to travel south! We're headed out to Florida at the end of the month. I'll wave when we're over Memphis! love and miss you.
Nicole,
I found your site from a link on Dani's site. It is so cute! I just created a site for my family, you should check it out! web.mac.com/lyosberg You were so brave to take on Mexico alone! I'm way proud of you, I would have done more than cried! Drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you!
Lynnise
Hi, I found you through Heidi's blog. It is crazy to see how grown up your family is! I hope all is well with you.
Nicole-if you're reading this right now then it finally worked. I just tried again and this time I got it-I think. Hi everyone who keeps in touch with Nicole, it's her loser sister who doesn't deserve any good friends because I am horrible at keeping in touch. As far as Amazing Race Ilike how chill the hippies are, the Asian dad rude or not is almost amusing to me, the grandpa and boy are impressing me and the lovebirds who hate eachother remind me why Matt and I should never be on a show like this-maybe something more simple like Trading Spaces.
Yah Natalie!! You did it!!
Nicole- I can’t believe you got his picture, your awesome! ;)
Post a Comment