It was sooo fun to see pictures of your whole family! Everyone looks so good. I can't believe how big Natalie's kids are and Tanner. That's crazy! You have such a darling family. I miss the Hooper's!! It looks like you guys had so much fun...I'm jealous!
AWESOME slide show! I loved watching it. Cara and Ryliegh look so cute in the picture with their hair braided in front of the ocean. Gorgeous. Looks like it was a blast.
I am a mother of four beautiful children. Carson(14), CaraAnn(10), Ryleigh (8) and Evan (3). I live in Memphis TN., and am currently sweating from the humidity. My husband Dave is flying the Airbus for FEDEX. I am a stay at home mom by day and a reality T.V. junky by night.
2 comments:
It was sooo fun to see pictures of your whole family! Everyone looks so good. I can't believe how big Natalie's kids are and Tanner. That's crazy! You have such a darling family. I miss the Hooper's!! It looks like you guys had so much fun...I'm jealous!
AWESOME slide show! I loved watching it. Cara and Ryliegh look so cute in the picture with their hair braided in front of the ocean. Gorgeous. Looks like it was a blast.
Post a Comment