Monday, January 7, 2008

THE AMAZING RACE

The "Amazing" Oswald of the Amazing Race Season 2 and the Amazing Race All stars.



Those of you who know me well know that I love Reality Television and I absolutely love the Amazing Race. I've followed from season 1 on and have even applied to be on the show with my brother in law Ryan (obviously we didn't get chosen, otherwise I'd be a freakin' millionaire right now:). To make a long story short, one of the biggest highlights of my vacation to Mexico was when I saw Oswald of the "Danny and Oswald" team in the Mexico City airport. Me being the cheesy person that I am asked for a picture of course. Yep, this goes to show what happens when you become a reality T.V. junky, you're easily entertained by some very normal (okay so not so normal) person in the airport. Go Amazing Race!!! By the way if you're a viewer, who do you think is going to take the million this time??????

7 comments:

lacey said...

Is he on his phone as you took this picture? Come on buddy! Put down the phone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant to post this here, but I posted on your Xtapa one……I can’t believe you got his picture! You’re awesome!

kelsey said...

I am not a huge reality TV junkie but I am a huge star struck junkie. I would have taken a picture of someone less cool. If they had ever been on TV, I think they are worthy of taking a picture of.

kelsey said...

So in other words, you're not so pathetic!

Heidi said...

i'm hoping Tk and Rachel win. I like them! How the heck did you recognize that guy? I don't know if I would have, even though I saw that season!

Janelle said...

Hahah that is so funny!

Nicole, I keep forgetting to tell you what an adorable blog you have. I love seeing pics of you and your fam.

We are bloggers, too. Come see our little Nicole. lol
lehmannfam@blogspot.com

Ranae said...

Now I know why you missed your flight in Mexico City! You were hobnobbing with the rich and almost famous! Ranae