Friday, January 25, 2008

HE'S BACK......!

I'm so excited that Garth has decided to make a return. I've kind of been one of those "super fans" that have followed his career. When Dave and I were in our second year of marriage, broke as can possibly be, I told Dave all that I wanted for Christmas was the Garth Brooks Box set. That's what I got. I was so excited. So I guess you can say Garth holds a special place in my heart. To wrap it up, I think he's a descent, polite, honest, good man. You go Garth, and welcome back!

2 comments:

Stephers said...

I think he is SOOO SEXY!

Lynnise said...

I agree with you completely! I too am excited that he has returned, he never should have retired in the first place. My husband went to one of his concerts in Canada back in the day. Said it was one of the best concerts he's ever been to. Thank goodness for us he has come to his senses!