I've been anticipating this weekend for a couple of weeks now. For Christmas Dave got me tickets to the Dancing With The Stars tour show in Nashville. The show was great! If you follow the show you know that Julianne Hough and Helio Castroneves were the champions of last season. It was said that they were not touring at all but to our surprise they were there. Julianne is recording an album in Nashville so she and Helio decided to do a one time performance. My pictures are pretty poor, but I got in as many as I could without getting kicked out. We were told not to take pictures, but how could I not. It was way too tempting. All in all it was a really fun couple of days. I was surrounded by good friends, food, music, and dancing. Thanks to my friends Lisa and Velva for a fun weekend, to the Marriott Downtown Nashville for having the most comfortable beds ever, and to Dave for always being such a great sport when it comes to watching the kids. Love ya! (Just a side note: It was FREEZING! Remind me not to ever wear leggings and a light weight shirt in 6 degree weather. Note to self: Sense over Style)
A little piece of Nashville for those of you who have never been.
For those of you wondering, this is who we got to see at the show. Julianne, Derek, Edyta, Karina, Alex, Louie, Cheryl, Kim, Mark, Jonathan, and Kym.
Celebrities: Monique Coleman, Helio Castroneves, and Wayne Newton

11 comments:
SO MUCH FUN! It was weird to think that I could have been there with you. That makes me sad. I'm glad you were able to go and have such a great time. Love the pictures and post!
How super fun!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous. I LOVE that show...and I LOVED Helio and Julianne. She is a little hottie. Is that okay to say!? lol
Sounds like a blast. Glad you had a fun trip :)
What a great weekend! So nice that you were able to leave the kiddos at home with your hubby and go and enjoy a little YOU time! Super fun. I love to watch this show as well. Can't wait until they start up again :)
how do you write in between the pics? I'm trying to figure that one out. Anyway, glad you had a good girls weekend out. I want to come see you in April, maybe for your bday? What are you doing then? let me know...
Nicole in her element!
ok im so jealous right now, it sounds like you had so much fun...i would love to come to visit there someday...
So- I was on the computer so late last night admiring and envying everyones blogs. I really need to keep-up-with-Jones and do this but I am clueless. So all of you who right Nicole you have done a great job. Our lives are about the same (except she's probably wearing shorts and I can see my breath in my own house) so just pretend she's reporting for both of us. I also am envyous of Nicoles trip to Nashville. Looking at her on the dance floor brings back so many memories. I think there's only one thing missing in the picture-her sidekick (me)! Natalie
What a fun weekend! I'm so jealous. You really do have an exciting life. What a great Christmas present. I loved Dancing with the Stars also. How fun!!! Okay, did your sister, Natalie, actually leave a comment on your blog. If so, I'm so impressed, but where is her blog? Also, Alyson left a comment on my blog, but I don't know how to contact her because she doesn't have a blog. You really need to get your family on the band wagon!!
Having a girl's night out is one thing but a weekend out is amazing! How fun for you! I just saw in our newspaper today that Julianne and Derek are in our town this week and they are from Utah, I did not know that. I am certainly jealous of the getting out and having a kid free dinner! My kids and I watch this show and can't wait for it to come back on. Glad you had a great time!
Looks like fun! I want to go to Nashville someday. Good job to Dave for a great gift. I think Mike needs to get tips from him so that I don't keep on getting cash for gifts.
I love that Natalie wrote on your blog about her! Natalie...come on! Get with it. just kidding. Nicole. Dancing with the stars is totally cool! Are you watching the Bruno vs. CaryAnnajsldkfjasd;lkj one!? IF so, lucky you. I am starting Monday (I have it set to record!) Anyway, glad to hear you are having fun. We miss having you around. Can't wait to have a girls "night" that includes me!
Dani
Post a Comment