Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HER SECOND BROKEN BONE-OUCH!
Our "Smiley Ryleigh" wasn't all smiles~I picked her up from dance and she had tears in her eyes. I asked her what was wrong and she held up her finger and I think it had tripled in size.  I quickly ran her to the after hours clinic and sure enough her crooked pinky was broken and her knuckles dislocated.  A little girl in dance accidentally kicked her in the hand as she was kicking her legs up to do a cartwheel.  Who knew there was so much force in a cartwheel!!! Ryleigh being the sweet and quiet girl she is, decided to wait an hour after dance was over to say something.  The poor thing didn't want to get in trouble for interrupting class.  Her teacher felt so bad and had no idea.  Ryleigh of course was super excited to have a cast and to be able to show it off at school.  She chose pink and green and had signatures on it in no time.  She should be all healed up and ready to go in a few weeks.  

1 comment:

Abigail Warnick said...

poor ryleigh what happened