Cara's Baptism
12~24~2011







Not only was Cara lucky enough to have her Grandma and Grandpa Hooper and her Markham family at her baptism but she was able to be baptized on the 24th-the eve of the birth of our Savior. It couldn't have been more perfect. It was a great time to take a break from the Holiday craziness and reflect on the gospel and the blessings it brings to us. Cara's Aunt Alyson spoke on Baptism and her Grandma Shauna spoke on the Holy Ghost...they both did great!!! It was the first (and not the last) time that Cara heard the "head, shoulder, knees & toes" saying about modesty. All in all it was a perfect day. We're so proud of Cara and for the decision she made to be baptized.

4 comments:
I don't know that saying about modesty... you'll have to tell it to me!
Great pictures! She is so pretty.
Wow! I can't believe she is 8! She is such a beautiful little girl! I wish your girls could play with Jadyn !
Nicole- I am sad to say I haven't checked your blog forever! I haven't checked ANY! but, my, I cannot believe how your girls have grown! They are absolutely gorgeous- I hope you are having a good time in TN. You are working hard at growing a darling and talented group of kids! Congrats. Love you, Dani
Post a Comment