


The long awaited Christmas Dance recital....

Both Ryleigh and Cara did awesome!!! They both love to be on stage and do such a great job no matter what style of dance they're performing. This year both Cara and Ryleigh are on the NVS regional competitive team and have shown that they really have a talent for dance. They take tap, jazz, ballet & lyrical. Cara has a solo in her lyrical this year and I must admit--I got a little choked up. I was so proud of her and so touched by her passion for it. Can't wait to see their talents grow.

5 comments:
Your girls are so so GORGEOUS!!! How awesome that they both get to dance! I love all of those costumes- they look darling! Way to go girlies!!
About time I got caught up with you bunch!! SO fun to see all the neat things you're doing, not only in your family, but in your neighborhood! I wish you were my neighbor! Your kids are all darling, and yay you for renting the game truck. Theo only WISHES I would, haha! We're close enough now that we should find a meet-up place sometime! Hugs from us.
That is so cool that they are so talented! They are the most beautiful girlies ever!
cara and ryleigh you guys look awesome i ecpecally like the clown unform. i bet you did great! good job!
Cool costumes!!
Post a Comment