My boys are growing up waaaaay too fast
It was becoming super obvious to Dave and I that Carson would need braces sooner than later. It's not that his teeth were super crooked but his over bite was pretty bad (like his mommas). I knew once his profile started looking like 'Bart Simpson' that it was time to visit the orthodontist. He got Carson in right away and we have now begun the process. Here's Carson getting his appliance (kind of like a head gear but in his mouth). He'll wear it for about a year and then braces for another year. His mouth already looks so different. He's such a handsome boy already but if I had to rate him now between 1 and 10 he'd be an 11 !!!!!! So let's just say our savings account just went down a few thousand dollars OUCH!!!! It is worth every penny when it comes to dental work on our kids though.
This little guy is growing up way too fast. I took him in for his 5 month appointment and every measurement was in the 95th percentile. It's not like Dave and I are small people but I have never had a kid in the 95th. 20 lbs.
29 in. long
head 19.5 in-big enough to hold that big brain he's got growing inside haha!!
Those of you who have been around him recently know that he is such a talker...so much so that I have to say shhhhh....at times. As cute as it is-it's super loud and continuous. I guess he's just trying to keep up with his brother and sisters.
Love these two boys!!!

4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's already five months! Good luck with those braces!
My girls are dying to get braces! I just love chunky little babies- they are so cute and fun to hold. All my kids were fat fat fat babies- love it!
I can't believe I forgot to remind you about those stickers (www.pickysticky.com)! Bummer - I barely remembered in time and ordered them days before she turned one month and got lucky! Your kids are so cute and Evan is such a sweetie - I just want to give him a big hug!
HA HA 20 pounds! everest didn't even weigh 20 pounds when he turned one!
Post a Comment