The Baby Bullet

My Mom was watching an infomercial one night and saw
this. She sent my sister in law Angela and me one and I love it. It's my new favorite toy. Yep, I am THAT mom now...a baby food making junky. I get excited to make it and love that it's so healthy for my little guy. No preservatives....nothing-just the fruit or vegetable and water. Evan is loving his new food and his little bobble head just goes crazy when it's feeding time. THANKS MOM!!!! You can go ahead and keep watching infomercials and keep sending me fun stuff haha!!!
3 comments:
Loved getting caught up on your blog! You're so good at keeping up. I guess I better get motivated on mine. You're girls look so cute for the 50s dance. I love the baby food. Why didn't they have that stuff when I had babies. So jealous
So jealous! I wish I had the time to do things like this for my babies :(
That's awesome! Probably saves you so much money!!!!
Post a Comment