Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Carson!!!
For Carson's birthday party we had 12 of his friends meet us at Funquest for a few games of laser tag. This age group is out of control so Dave and I just let them do their thing and played like we didn't know them. The girls did a little roller skating while the boys played. It was their first time. I can't believe that...you all know how skating used to be "THE THING". Dave thinks he's like one of those 80's super skaters...yeah I'm thinking NO!!!!
Poor Ryleigh was having a rough time. She's a little fighter though. Despite all of her falling and injuries she kept trying.
Cara had just come from dance and decided to give skating a go...she was descent. The difference between her and Ryleigh was Cara thought it was fun to fall and would just giggle, Ryleigh not so much!!!
Carson had a great time and is lucky to have so many good friends. Happy Birthday bud!!!

No comments: