Best White Elephant gift ever!!!
Our Smith friends had us over for a Christmas party the other night and we exchanged "White Elephant" gifts~this was one of them. Our friend Tom Meservy took pictures off of our Facebooks and photoshopped them all in to look like this. It was hillarious. So creative and unless Carson or Evan play for the "Y" one day, this is the only time you'll ever see Dave in a BYU shirt. I love it!!!

2 comments:
WOW-That's pretty amazing. How'd he do that? How come Any isn't on the picture? I love holiday parties with friends. It's a great time to be relaxed and get to know the real side of people, the less reverant.
Super funny to see you guys in "BLUE" I bet Dave died when he saw this... he he. Super creative! Looks like you have a fun set of friends!
Post a Comment