Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TIME TO PUT MY CAMERA TO USE!!!
I finally felt good enough to take this beautiful girl of mine out and get some pictures. It's amazing what a warm, sunny day can do for the soul! I had fun taking these and thought for an amateur that they turned out pretty cute!

17 comments:

Stephers said...

HELLO! Those are BEAUTIFUL. You are AMAZING and it helps to have a darling little one to work with :) Wish you lived closer so that you could come and take some shots of my boys!!!! Darling, Darling, Darling.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! I think they are absolutely frame- able! Reiley is too cute by the way! What a cute little girl!

Jylaire said...

So cute! I think the second one is my fav! You've got a real talent!

Mark and Emily said...

Cute, cute, cute. I know what you mean about sunny days being good for the soul :)

natalie said...

Holy Cow- the sepia picture on the bridge looks just like you. I felt like I was looking at you 25 years ago-FREAKY. I love the third from the last where she's leaning against the tree and the color saturation is older looking. They look great. Did you get her hat from Hobby Lobby?

Grandma Shauna said...

I sure miss this little southern girl, who told me in her little accent that " I'm a silly little bug"

I would love some of these pictures. You and Aaron need to do some serious picture taking at the Dude Ranch. These are great.

Anonymous said...

Those are so good - I might have to hire you to take pics of me and Connor :)

Steven and Kristin said...

They turned out beautifully! It looks like she had fun taking them too! She's beautiful!

Cheri said...

I'll take those over the $65 jump shots they're pushing at pre-school! Holy cow! Great job Nicole.

reiley said...

those are really good nicole... if i ever get married i'll let you take my pictures

Michelle said...

Nicole, you are a talented girl - the pics are great and what an adorable daughter you have!!!

Amber said...

You did great. These turned out really cute!

Kristen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! You have GOT to take pictures for me. Yet another talent you have! :)

Quists said...

You did an amazing job! I'd hire ya'! :) She is so pretty.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

I also think Ryleigh looks like you on the bridge but I think she looks more like you in the second picture.
I've got a serious picture project for you in April so would you mind helping me out??

Jill said...

those are AWESOME!!!!!

angie said...

What a cutie!!! You di a great job!!!