I will always VALUE this bracelet....

The Young Women presented me with this super cute VALUE charm bracelet a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was so cute and love that it will go with everything. This bracelet means more to me than they'll ever know. Love those ladies and girls!!!
6 comments:
very cute
Super cute. What a fun gift :)
That's cool! I love that it's kind of vintage-not matchy matchy. It will go with so many things.
and it's darling besides . . .
Kristin
I am sure those girls were inspired to give you something so cool because you are amazing. I would love to serve with you. Seriously.
That is the coolest thing I have seen and how thoughtful of those girls- you never forget your young women's leaders- I think they are the ones that influence us the most. Those girls will love you forever!
Post a Comment